Samsung Tablet Volume/ Power Button Repair
Samsung Tablet Volume/ Power Button Repair
The most common problems faced by Samsung tablet owners are that the tablet volume freezes, or the power button stops working. These actions can cause hindrance to your tablet use. Mobile Labb is a reliable Samsung tablet volume button service Centre Singapore. We are 100% trusted by our clients to get their tablets repaired in perfect condition so that you can get the max utility out of your device.
Common Button Problems In Samsung Tablets That We Deal With
- No sound or distorted sound
- Humming background
- No bass or treble
- The volume is too loud
- Volume/power buttons non-functional
- Device is not switching on
How To Identify If The Button Is Really Not Working?
If you notice that the power or volume button on your Samsung tablet is not working, there is a massive chance that it happened due to a glitch, and you may not need to visit Reliable Samsung Tablet Volume Button Service Centre Singapore. To be sure that it is not a glitch, you need to conduct a few troubleshooting steps.
Reboot the Tablet
If the power button is not working, restart the device. Rebooting should restart all background services and refresh the core components. Check if the power and/or volume buttons work after restarting.
Check for any available software updates.
Sometimes the device may have software that could be causing problems with the sound. Samsung is known to quickly solve such problems with software updates. Therefore, check if a software update is available.
Check audio settings
Sometimes, when installing a new app or update, the audio settings get altered. If the sound problem does not fix after reboot or software update, check the audio settings. This is the first thing checked at Samsung Tablet Volume Button Repair Service Singapore.
Switch off Bluetooth
If Bluetooth is on, you will not hear the phone speaker. So make sure the Bluetooth is off.
Plugin your headphones jack
Sometimes when the headphone jack is unplugged, the device may still think that the headphone jack is plugged. In such conditions, just plug back the headphone jack and unplug it again.
Clean the gaps
The volume and power keys are regularly exposed to dirt and grime. The gaps around the volume keys may have accumulated debris. Blow canned air inside the affected regions and clean with a toothpick.
Problem due to water damage
If you had a water accident and your buttons stopped working, turn off the phone and allow it to dry before you switch it on and check the buttons.
Tips For Maintaining The Power And Volume Buttons
- Keep the device clean and dirt free
- Blow canned air to clean the gaps around keys
- Use high-quality cover
- Keep the tablet away from water or hard impact
- Do not install any malicious third-party apps on your tablet.
Tips to protect your iphone battery life
- Pay attention to how hot or cold your phone becomes
- Do not close your applications
- Use low power mode
- Turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on the go
- However, connect to Wi-Fi when available
- Find out the most battery consuming apps
- Turn down your brightness
- Turn off Bluetooth while you are at it
- Refresh background apps
- Turn off unnecessary notifications
- Ditch vibrate mode
- Always install iOS updates
- Check battery performance
Why Mobile Labb?
If you are facing trouble in finding an appropriate place for iPhone repair Singapore, then consider visiting us. We, at Mobile Labb, have professionals with more than 10 years of experience with IOS devices, their motherboard or screen repair, and replacements inclusive of iPhone battery replacement Singapore.
Seek help from professional iPhone repair stores in Singapore
- We provide the best service with the most talented professionals with more than a decade of experience with iOS devices, as customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- We have a faster turnaround time and you do not need to rush repeatedly for the same issue. We value your time and provide our best services within 60 minutes or less depending on the repair.
- We provide you with 30 days of warranty after the repair is done. 100 days original parts replacement warrenty.
Today, even a minor iPhone battery replacement cost is high, so people need to think twice before moving to a shop. Hence, it is important to find the most suitable store that understands its customers’ value, as we at Mobile Labb do.