Samsung Tablet Camera Repair
Samsung Tablet Camera Repair
Is the rear camera on your Samsung Tab no longer working? Following a minor fall, did the camera break or crack? The photos are consistently blurry or of poor quality, not even possible to record videos these days. When you launch the photo app, you always get an error message. Is it a black image that keeps you from shooting images, or is it something else entirely? Mobile Labb is here to help. Our trained technicians complete the work on the spot within 60 minutes or less.
Issues with Samsung camera
- The screen goes dark.
- The Samsung phone camera tends to lose focus, resulting in fuzzier photos.
- The night vision feature does not always operate, thus nothing is visible in the dark.
How To Fix A Camera Not Working On Samsung Tablets?
Step 1: Locate the Error Codes and use them to fix the camera on your tablet that is not working.
– It may display an error code if you are unable to use the camera. You can look for a fix for that problem on the internet. Continue troubleshooting if you have not found a solution yet.
Step2: Resolve issues with the Samsung tablet Camera app
– We are talking about troubleshooting in the way above. We might be able to find a way to get our camera operating again if we use this. To get there, we will need to take a few steps.
Step3: Close the Camera app by pressing the Force button.
– From the home screen, go to the settings app and select the camera.
– More settings, such as three dot icons on the top right side, can be found on the tapping camera.
– If you click on it, you will get the option to force stop the program. If you do so, the app will be stopped.
Step4: Reset your preferences
– Open settings, roll back to the bottom, then click reset
– Click for confirmation to reset
– Return to the camera; see if it is set, and then move on to the next step.
Step 5: a clear cache of the camera app
– Go to settings
– Open camera app and storage
– Click clear cache
Step 6: clear data of camera app
– The first three steps are the same as clearing cache
– After that, in the storage, click on the clear data button
Step 7: Update the camera
– Settings> app open camera
– If an update is required, then update to the latest version.
Step 8: Reset the app references
– Settings> app> more options
Step9: Erase everything on your Samsung Tablet by performing a factory reset.
– Due to software faults, troubleshooting may not be effective, and this is usually resolved by doing a factory reset. There are a variety of methods for resetting the factory settings on your Galaxy.
– We can avoid losing papers, contacts, videos, and images on the galaxy if we use this method.
Step 10: Using the settings menu option, you can perform a hard reset on your Galaxy Tab.
– Create data backup
– Open settings
– Go to general management and click on reset
– Select factory reset data
– Click ok and erase data.
Tips To Protect Samsung Camera
- If your camera is blurry, clean it with a wet wipe with a cloth before drying it.
- Detergents should not be used to clean your lens.
- When taking a picture, try to avoid touching the camera with your fingers to avoid blur.
- If you are having trouble focusing on the camera, make sure the Macro Lens is turned off.
Tips to protect your iphone battery life
- Pay attention to how hot or cold your phone becomes
- Do not close your applications
- Use low power mode
- Turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on the go
- However, connect to Wi-Fi when available
- Find out the most battery consuming apps
- Turn down your brightness
- Turn off Bluetooth while you are at it
- Refresh background apps
- Turn off unnecessary notifications
- Ditch vibrate mode
- Always install iOS updates
- Check battery performance
Why Mobile Labb?
If you are facing trouble in finding an appropriate place for iPhone repair Singapore, then consider visiting us. We, at Mobile Labb, have professionals with more than 10 years of experience with IOS devices, their motherboard or screen repair, and replacements inclusive of iPhone battery replacement Singapore.
Seek help from professional iPhone repair stores in Singapore
- We provide the best service with the most talented professionals with more than a decade of experience with iOS devices, as customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- We have a faster turnaround time and you do not need to rush repeatedly for the same issue. We value your time and provide our best services within 60 minutes or less depending on the repair.
- We provide you with 30 days of warranty after the repair is done. 100 days original parts replacement warrenty.
Today, even a minor iPhone battery replacement cost is high, so people need to think twice before moving to a shop. Hence, it is important to find the most suitable store that understands its customers’ value, as we at Mobile Labb do.