Oppo Phone Camera Repair
Oppo Phone Camera Repair
At Mobile Labbs, we understand the fact that these days all the phone cameras have successfully replaced normal cameras to a large extent. Nearly all the current smartphones currently available are striving to make the camera features even better, sometimes to a professional level, in the case of certain particular brands. Oppo is noted for its high tech, and advanced camera features. It is a popular brand in Singapore. But, being a mechanical device, it can crash anytime. Oppo camera repair service, Singapore, deserves a special mention and thus, at Mobile Labbs, we provide you the most trusted service for your camera and other issues related to your Oppo smartphone.
Camera crash/black screen
When your Oppo phone camera keeps crashing or shows a black screen, you can check for software updates. Visit Settings>System/Software updates and click on download and install the latest updates to upgrade your phone’s Android features.
If your phone has the latest software installed, and still the camera keeps crashing, you can do the following:
- Force stop/exit the camera app. Click the RecentMulti task option, and swipe up the camera to close it.
- Check if any other app is running simultaneously. If so, then close it.
- Restart your device.
- Clear the camera app’s data and cache, by visiting Settings>About phone>Show system (if the camera app is not displayed in the list)
- Give access to third-party camera apps for using it
- Check for common problems detection/component detection. Visit Phone manager>diagnostics>continue
- Update all the third-party camera apps.
- Uninstall the third-party camera apps
- Reset the phone system settings
- Perform factory reset
Some Common Issues And How To Fix Them?
- Fixing Front camera settings
- Restart your phone
- Boot your device into safe mode
- Check for specific app permissions and click allow
- Clear the app’s data and cache
- You can use a third-party camera app
- Report the portable hardware problem to the authority and seek guidance
- Blurry pictures
If your phone takes blurry pictures, you can reduce the shutter speed or try to use better lighting conditions. The ISO determines the shutter speed.
How to check Oppo phone camera settings:
For accessing Oppo’s phone camera settings, visit Camera>Advanced settings and receive the latest features.
- Broken lens
If your camera lens gets broken, because of an accidental fall or any other reason, you have to replace it. You can always replace a broken camera lens from any repair shop. Experts will assess the problem using advanced technology and precision tools to detect and resolve the issue within a few hours.
In case of minor scratches, you can forego it without replacement. But in case of prominent damage, you have to change the lens. However, changing the phone camera lens can be expensive.
Some of the commendable mobile service centres in Singapore, like ours at Mobile Labbs, offer competent service by providing the fastest turnaround time and warranted service. We deliver our work as fast as 90 mins. We cater to all the needs of your Oppo smartphone by rendering a free diagnosis of your issues. Contact us soon!
Tips to protect your iphone battery life
- Pay attention to how hot or cold your phone becomes
- Do not close your applications
- Use low power mode
- Turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on the go
- However, connect to Wi-Fi when available
- Find out the most battery consuming apps
- Turn down your brightness
- Turn off Bluetooth while you are at it
- Refresh background apps
- Turn off unnecessary notifications
- Ditch vibrate mode
- Always install iOS updates
- Check battery performance
Why Mobile Labb?
If you are facing trouble in finding an appropriate place for iPhone repair Singapore, then consider visiting us. We, at Mobile Labb, have professionals with more than 10 years of experience with IOS devices, their motherboard or screen repair, and replacements inclusive of iPhone battery replacement Singapore.
Seek help from professional iPhone repair stores in Singapore
- We provide the best service with the most talented professionals with more than a decade of experience with iOS devices, as customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- We have a faster turnaround time and you do not need to rush repeatedly for the same issue. We value your time and provide our best services within 60 minutes or less depending on the repair.
- We provide you with 30 days of warranty after the repair is done. 100 days original parts replacement warrenty.
Today, even a minor iPhone battery replacement cost is high, so people need to think twice before moving to a shop. Hence, it is important to find the most suitable store that understands its customers’ value, as we at Mobile Labb do.