#1 iphone camera Repair Services
iPhone Camera Repair
Apple uses quality and performance criteria to test, manufacture, and design iPhone cameras.
This quality package is inclusive of multiple features, ranging from portrait mode with enhanced bokeh and depth control, as well as the most preferred portrait lighting effects.
We, at Mobile Labb, understand the gravity of importance that an iPhone holds in one’s daily life.
Thus, we provide you with the best professional technicians with rich experiences and updated skills on iPhone camera repair and replacement services in Singapore.
Common iPhone Camera Issues
Rather than the iPhone camera viewfinder, you will see a dark screen.
Switching between two cameras causes the iPhone to hang
iPhone camera options are disappearing at random.
Crashing and sluggish problems with the iPhone camera.
Importance Of Repair Service Trained Technicians
iPhone is one of the costliest yet fragile cellphones selling companies in the market accounts to be famous majorly for its cameras.
Thus iPhone cameras should only be replaced and repaired only by professional trained technicians who hold efficient knowledge while providing repair service and also who use exceptionally genuine tools and components while providing any kind of iPhone camera repair service.
Replacement works not handled or done by professional repair service providers or licensed technicians may not adhere to necessary safety and repair processes, resulting in faulty function, image quality issues, and overall device safety concerns.
Apple camera components are made to fit snugly inside the smartphone. That’s the reason why only trained and experienced people should give to mend your iPhone cameras. All iPhone camera repair or replacement work done by Mobile Labb are only down by certified and professionally trained technicians.
What Happens If Your Iphone Parts Get Incorporated With Non-Genuine Parts
The iPhone camera is designed to work in tandem with iOS software to provide the best possible performance and quality. Compatibility and performance issues may arise if you utilize a non-genuine camera that might include issues after the iOS upgrade containing camera updates or new camera functionality.
Non-genuine parts may lead to
- The incorrect focus of the camera or distorted images.
- The portrait mode might unable to get the complete focus
- A camera-using third-party program may unexpectedly freeze or cease.
- The real-time preview in third-party programs may be blank or stuck.
How To Check If Your iPhone Has A Genuine Apple Camera
If you have had got your iPhone camera repaired or replaced with components other than the original apple parts, you will soon receive a warning notice saying, ‘unable to verify.
The iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and iPhone 12 mini are all affected by this warning. As a result, it is unclear whether the update would affect all iPhones or just the iPhone 12 models.
These are a few steps, through which you can know if your camera contains a non-genuine camera.
- Get your iPhone unlocked.
- Go to the settings menu
- Select general
- To get the about option, go to the bottom of the page and scroll down. You will notice an alert message if you are using duplicate camera equipment.
How To Protect The iPhone Camera?
The Apple iPhone cameras are delicate and need to be taken well care of. Here are some of the steps you should follow to protect your phone-
- Install a lens protector
- A lens protector, which fits perfectly over your iPhone model.
- Make sure to use a lens cloth with isopropyl alcohol, and clean it.
- Dry the lens with a clean cloth.
- Peel the backing of the protector to cover the lens.
- To keep the lens protector in order, place down the edges.
- Use a phone case
- Choose a well-fitting case that will match your iPhone.
- Before cleaning the phone, make sure to unplug and turn it off
- Clean the phone with isopropyl alcohol and a lint-free cloth.
- Dry off the phone.
- Fit inside the protective case
- If your case does not come with screen and lens protectors, use them.
Which Is the Best Place For iPhone Camera Repair In Singapore?
You can find a lot of iPhone camera repair service center in Singapore, however, you will always come up with doubts about getting a genuine camera afterwards. If that is the case, then you can trust Mobile Labb. We, at the Mobile Labbs, provide you with 100% original manufacturer components for your iPhone repair or replacement. We can be the ideal choice for iPhone camera repair in Singapore.
We do all the repair work on the spot, maximum within 60 minutes* without making you wait for long. In addition, the phone camera replacement would not take more than 30 minutes. We offer you our well-skilled technicians, giving the customers their best experience. Moreover, we offer you a warranty of 10 days in any case of inconvenience.